The world of writing is vast and well-explored. It not only involves academic writing like offering essay writing services but also others as well. Essays, letters, reviews and so on are all related to academics. Besides these there is another form of writing which is employee related. Read more about Employee Related Correspondence Writing below.
The corporate world is much more formal and has a set pattern of writing while the employees communicate with their boss or with their co-employees as well as when the employers converse with their employees as well as with the other companies.
Employee related writing also includes the writing for job applications and the like. Therefore the employee related correspondence writing includes resume writing, curriculum vitae, covering letter, follow-up letter as well as emails.
- Resume: This is written by people when they want to apply for a job. This includes the background of the person as well as his skills. A resume is comparable to a curriculum vitae in many countries but is comparably shorter than it. A resume is a personalized document that is written to suit the requirement of the particular job you are applying to. So, how is a resume written:
- The first thing you include in a resume is your full name, contact number and the email id.
- Next you include the aim of you writing the resume.
- After that you include your qualification (name of the school, board, passing year and the percentage scored)
- Then you write down your personal details like father’ s name, marital status, nationality, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Following this, you must include all your jobs and internships in the resume.
- Then write about your skills. Your skills should be according to the job you are applying for.
- Next you write about your extra-curricular activities.
- You may also include certain academic projects and research paper writing done by you in case you are applying for an academic field.
- And in the end you must declare that all the information that you have stated is true to your knowledge.
The writing of resumes became popular 2002 onwards and is now thriving in the employment industry. The resumes make it easy for the employer to successfully complete the first step to filter the job applications.
Walk-in interviews may be more hectic for the employers if they are doing it in the first step. Therefore resume reading can help filter applications. Also, it is noted that the resume of certain artists is longer than normal resumes.
The music and singing artists have to write about their compositions and performances, same with dancers and painters, the people from academic fields have to mention their research paper writings and other such artists have to present their solo and group exhibitions.
Resumes can be of several types:
- Reverse Chronological Resume: Here the job details of the previous employment are mentioned starting from the present and going backwards. Such resumes are usually written by non-professionals. In this resume the credibility of a person is expressed because the experience gained by people and the progress made by them is mentioned.
- Functional Resume: This type of resume does not mention skills specific to the particular job but includes all the skills of an individual thereby showcasing his experiences and professional competency. This type of resume works well for people with less experience or for those who have tried their hand in different fields.
- Hybrid Resume: This is a combination of both chronological and hybrid resume. In this resume a functional list of job skills is provided along with the chronological list of employers.
- Online Resume: In the era of developing technologies, employers put more demand on online resumes in a decided format. This makes it necessary for the applicant to use certain keywords in his resume so that it is fast found out.
- Curriculum Vitae: This is comparable to a resume but is a longer one. A CV includes all the necessary qualifications as well as the skills of a person. They are not personalized according to the needs of a particular job. In addition to the details mentioned in the resume, a CV includes:
- Areas of interest
- Presentations and publications done by the person
- Awards and honors granted to the person
- Scholarly works
- References (names of those who have written a letter of recommendation for you)
A CV as well as a resume need to be well-formatted in the respective formats.
- Cover Letter- A resume or a CV is accompanied by a cover letter that includes an introduction of yourself, mention of your skills in accordance with the job applied for and convincing points for the readers to accept you for the job. Overall your cover letter should be drafted in order to convince the reader to read your resume.
- Follow-up Letter: These letters are written when you have already requested something from a company or organization and are sending a reminder asking the status of your request. This can also be written as a thankyou letter for various services offered by a company, for a job application that had already been sent or for addressing some grievance or complaint.
- E-Mails: These are the most widely used modes of formal as well as informal communication. E-mails are the swiftest form of communication happening within seconds. Important to remember is that these emails should be well formatted and drafted. Also don’t forget to mention your name and contact at the end of each mail, which makes it easier for the other person to contact you in case of urgency.
Thus these are a few employee related writing processes that are important in the world of employment. These formal write-ups should be well formatted. Remember you are no more in school or are providing normal write-ups or paper writing services. All these formal write-ups are to be well organized and written in a sophisticated language. Hope you love reading about “Employee Related Correspondence Writing”
The Many Benefits of the Swing Handle Lock
The Swing Handle Lock is one of the most popular push bar locks available on the market today, and it’s easy to see why. With its sleek design, simple installation, and effective lock mechanism, it’s no wonder that homeowners everywhere are snapping this handle up as soon as they see them in stores. That being said, there are also some lesser-known benefits of the Swing Handle Lock that might make you want to consider it even more strongly before making your purchase. The following list will help familiarize you with just how beneficial this type of push bar lock really is! Continue reading this article to find out more about Swing Handle Lock!
What is it?
Swing Handle Lock are designed to make opening and closing your door easier. They’re a great option for people with limited mobility or arthritis in their hands. The lock is installed on the inside of your door and secured by a bolt that slides out from the bottom side. When you close your door, you simply slide the bolt back into place to latch it shut. This type of lock is also popular because it can be used in any style home and is reversible if needed.
What makes it so good?
The swing handle lock is a great way to store all of your items as it has an adjustable shelf and a lockable door. The swing handle lock is also very convenient because you can open it with one hand which gives you more time to get things done. It’s also easy to move and includes a castor for ease of movement. You should purchase this product if you want convenient storage that allows you to get things done without worrying about locking or unlocking the door. What do you think? I believe that the benefits of the swing handle lock are numerous and include an adjustable shelf, a lockable door, convenience, and ease of movement.
Why use it?
Swing Handle Locks are easy to install and operate, making them perfect for anyone who needs a lock that is quick to access. They come with a lifetime warranty, so if you ever need to replace it, they will do it free of charge! The locks can be installed on doors or gates and can hold up to 2,000 lbs. With such a wide range of benefits at a low price point (around $10!), why wouldn’t you want one? If your door has an uneven threshold, their adjustability makes them simple to use; just extend the bar and twist the adjusting screw until it fits snugly. It’s not designed for glass windows but many people have found success installing these in their sliding glass doors. The handle grip allows you to open the door easily while keeping your fingers safely away from being pinched in case of a sudden wind gust or strong pull.
How can I use it?
Swing Handle Lock are a great way to protect your home. They are very easy to install and can be added to any door with ease. The installation process is simple and can be completed in less than thirty minutes. Once installed, the lock will require a standard key for entry. This is a great option for anyone who wants a low-cost lock that will keep their home safe and secure from intruders at all times. It’s also perfect for homeowners who want to add an additional layer of security but don’t have time or funds to hire a professional locksmith.
Who does it benefit?
The swing handle lock is a great invention that helps people with disabilities and those who struggle with their hands. The handle can be swung up, which makes it easier to open and close doors for people who need to use both hands. It’s also beneficial for those with arthritis or other problems that make it hard to grip things tightly enough to turn a knob or twist a doorknob. People like this will appreciate the convenience and relief offered by the Swing Handle Lock. They can easily open and close doors, without having to ask someone else for help. Even if they have some assistance from another person, using two hands is much more time consuming than just using one hand with the door lock on the side of the door!
Should I get one for my home?
If you’re in need of a new lock for your home, there is no better option than the swing handle lock. It’s perfect for homeowners who are looking for a secure, low-profile option that blends with almost any décor and is also aesthetically pleasing. The handles have sleek design options like satin nickel or antique brass finishes to ensure it matches perfectly with all kinds of locksets. The best part? It installs quickly, so you can rest assured that it will be done right the first time. There is little-to-no maintenance required. And best of all, the heavy duty spring clip prevents prying fingers from getting through while still allowing one-handed operation by adults! You can’t find many other products on the market that offers as many great features as this lock does. Why not give it a try today? Swing Handle Locks make securing your home easy, effective, and safe. It works well for families with children at home because it doesn’t require keys. Keep your family protected and worry free when you install one of these locks on their door. One of our favorite features about these locks is that they don’t use up much space – which makes them perfect for small spaces like a pantry, utility closet, laundry room, or even inside cabinets! Additionally, they come in different color options too; so if you want something bright and cheerful at the front door then go ahead and pick up an orange color tone if more soothing colors would work better at the back door then that’s an option too! So what are you waiting for? Make security simple again with a Swing Handle Lock today!
How to Invest in International Stocks: Your Guide to Easy Investing
Join Stockal Living in a world filled with exciting options, the more is always, the merrier. Exposure to international markets opens the gates to a broader investing horizon unrestricted by geographical barriers.
Today, Indian investors can taste the sweet nectar of a globally diversified portfolio and maximise returns. By learning how to invest in Foreign stocks, tap the benefits of a global market waiting for investors like you.
As the world is increasingly becoming interconnected by technology, supply chains and the internet, access to foreign markets is plausible. At a time, visualising the American way of living was a far-fetched dream. But, here and now, every choice speaks global, from the coffee you sip to the clothes you don.
It is nearly unthinkable to imagine a life without Google, Netflix or Facebook. Currently, differences in the lifestyle of Gen-Z netizens living in Mumbai or Bangalore and the USA is minimal, if not negligible. Global brands and apps are mesmerising Indians.
But, How to invest in international stocks of your favourite brands and companies? Behemoths like Facebook, Apple, Google, Amazon and Netflix (FAANG) reside in the corridors of the US Stock market with a collective market cap of over trillions of dollars. Access to such a gigantic market cap is rare in domestic markets. Hence, diversification is essential not just across industries but also across geographies.
Since every economy is susceptible to growth, unemployment, politics and inflation, limiting investments to just one economy poses multiple risks to your portfolio. However, how to invest in global stocks?
Before we dive into the ways to invest in international stocks of these irresistible companies, let’s dig deeper into why exploring the US stock market, especially the new-age companies, is the next best thing.
Why are Indians investing in US stocks?
- Accessibility to the World’s Largest Economy: With RBI’s Liberalised Remittance Scheme, world markets have become accessible and foreign investing feasible. The scheme allows individuals to remit up to $250,000 per year in any admissible capital, current account transition, or a mix of both.
Indian investors can now access the world’s most fantastic stock markets like New York Stock Exchange(NYSE) and NASDAQ and be a part of the world’s leading businesses.
- Exposure to Foreign Markets: Many Indian investors are shifting to US stocks to flee the volatility of Indian stock markets. The pandemic accelerated the phenomenon.
As an emerging economy, the consequences of the pandemic were multifold. A slew of factors like supply chain disruptions, depreciating rupee, and rising interest rates with the fear of inflation triggered interest among resident Indians in finding ways to invest in international stocks. Investing in a developed nation brings ample benefits, the markets recover faster, and a strengthening dollar ensures better total returns.
- Remarkable Investment Opportunities: The leading ventures constituting the US stock market enjoys the luxury of quality workforce, research and development tools. In comparison to Indian markets, the US market has a wider reach. It is consistently fostering world-class innovative initiatives.
Also, if you want to tap the AI, technology, energy or genetics market, there is no better place to invest than in US securities. Moreover, the growth story of new-age companies (FAANG) is a trump card in drawing Indian investors to the table. These companies continue to expand their reach amongst Indian consumers making them their most favoured investment havens.
- Larger Companies, Greater Returns: You can witness large companies sustain shocks and fare well in the market in the long run. Most of the large companies are from the US. Indian investors can now be a part of their glorious growth story by learning how to invest in global stocks such as the US market.
Since the US stock market indices are not primarily correlated to the Indian stock market, investors can successfully hedge their risks. The US stock market is the oldest and most regulated, so you can be assured that your money will be safe.
Over the years, US companies have grown exponentially, earning massive returns for every investor who believed in investing in these companies.
You, too, can join this investing success story. Now that you know the basket of advantages that come your way with investing in the US stock market, let us look at how to invest in international stocks in detail.
How to Invest in Foreign Stocks?
Indians are buying more foreign Stocks as an investment in international equity. It’s up by 73% to $746.57 million for FY22, averaging about USD 80 Million per month for the First Quarter of FY23.
Geographical diversification enables you to not only minimise your risks but also permits you to hold stocks of companies belonging to different economies. Economies can be poles apart regarding their existing inflation risk, political risk, market risk, currency risk or exchange rate volatility. You must go to a country where the volatility is less, the currency is more robust, and market risk manageable. But, making the desired pick depends on your risk appetite. One secure way to invest in international stocks is to fix geography based on sound market research of any known industry or business.
Some geographies have businesses which can be lucrative to you based on your preferences. Certain businesses flourish in different trade and industry dynamics. For example, the US is your best bet if you want to explore an industry like Artificial Intelligence or Robotics. Many times, emerging nations offer better returns in comparison to developed countries. But, if you want to realise the benefits of the retail or e-commerce industry, China could be your desired choice. Geographies are many but assessing your needs will aid you in fixing a country suited to your interests. However, if you are new to the entire ecosystem of investing globally, opting for a developed nation like the US will expose you to multinational giants, help you diversify your portfolio, and reduce risks.
Since we are looking at the US stock market, let’s see how we can start investing. You can trade in US securities both directly and indirectly. You can begin your road to global investments by applying the following ways.
- Through Investment Apps like Stockal: You can directly start investing in US stocks with the help of Stockal App. You need to create a Stock trading account and can trade your investments anytime, anywhere. To be successful, you must operate the trades when the US stock market is open. Thus, being well versed with the US timings is of significance.
If you are a newcomer in investments, go for mega-cap companies (market cap of over $200 billion). All FAANG companies are an example of mega-cap companies. The FANG stocks can get expensive, so the investment app allows you to invest in a fraction of the share. With fractional investing, owning a mega-cap share could just become your reality.
- Through foreign broking companies: You can opt for an international brokerage firm that helps you deal in US stocks, provided the brokerage firm is US-based or US-regulated. You can trade in stocks, options, futures and forex bonds taking the help of a registered US broker.
You need to open an account with any preferred broking company, put funds in your domestic currency and convert at market rates to trade outside your home country. If you are new to the investment game, multiple offerings and complex mechanisms can be overwhelming. Instead, opting for an effortless platform like the Stockal can do wonders.
- Through Indian broking companies: Companies like Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple and Netflix have become part and parcel of Indian life. Hence, it is comforting for investors to invest in a brand they trust. More and more Indian investors are eager to know how to invest in foreign stocks and are eyeing investment options in FAANG companies.
It is the perfect opportunity for Indian brokers to offer you exciting investing facilities through tie-ups. Emkay Global Financial Services recently collaborated with Stockal to help you invest in US securities.
- NSE IFSC: In addition to the many ways to invest in international stocks, there is the NSE IFSC. It is a wholly owned National Stock Exchange subsidiary (NSE) from the Gujarat International Finance Tech (GIFT) city.
You can trade in 8 major US stocks, and the number is slated to rise to 50. It offers multiple products like currency derivatives, commodity derivatives and stock derivatives. In other words, it is a derivative product.
You can directly trade without using the services of a registered online broker. Thus, you can now buy US shares and issue a receipt against the share called NSEIFSC receipts. It also includes the option of fractional investing, and you can begin investing by starting a Demat account with the IFSC.
- ADR / GDR: You can use American Depository Receipts(ADRs) or Global Depository Receipts(GDRs) to buy US stocks at your convenience.
Domestic companies utilise ADRs to create a presence in US markets. It aids them in raising capital by listing their ADRs on the US stock exchange. Each unit of ADR represents one or many underlying shares and is traded just like any other shares of an American company.
Similarly, a GDR is another kind of depository receipt. The depository bank issues the shares of US companies in global markets, including India. Trading of domestic stocks and GDRs are typically alike.
There was a time when the ways to invest in international stocks were limited. Today, investing directly in US stocks is possible but can also be cumbersome for novice investors. However, there is no cause for concern as lies multiple other indirect alternatives to kickstart your drive for the top five(FAANG).
- ETFs: An ETF is a pooled investment stock, working similar to a mutual fund. With a suitable Exchange Traded Fund(ETF), you can reap various benefits compared to building a stock basket from scratch.
Stockal assists you in picking shares or ETFs. It enables you to invest in your choice by creating an account in a few simple steps. It is a low-cost option as you can learn how to invest in global stocks and start investing with no account minimums and an all-digital compliance process.
- Stacks: In addition to the stocks of over 5,500 companies, Stockal designs stack exclusively for you. They are pre-configured bundles of stocks managed by technical and industry experts.
They focus on a particular sector like an Electrical Vehicle portfolio or Cosmos Deep Tech bundle. It is curated specially for investors looking at hassle-free opportunities to invest abroad.
- Invest in Mutual Funds that have global investing themes: You can invest in mutual funds in India, which take part in US stocks. Global mutual funds range from aggressive(high risk-high return) to conservative(low risk-lower returns).
They can be country- or region-specific and can be an actively or passively managed fund. Mutual Funds provide exposure to markets abroad but come with a cost.
- MNC Companies’ local listed arms: ADRs and mutual funds can be a suitable option for some, they can be a nuisance for many others. These days many Indian subsidiaries are successfully generating profits for their parent company. But how?
Several domestic firms command a significant chunk of sales from their trade abroad. MNCs are tailor-made for this. Consequently, the Indian subsidiaries of foreign firms are permitted to make additional investments with funds from overseas. It is a backdoor process that yields profits for the parent company.
How to invest in Foreign stocks is no longer a question with no concrete solutions. Technological advancements and innovative disruptions have changed the entire ecosystem of investments.
With the assistance of initiatives like Stockal, the geographical barrier to investing is successfully broken. Today, you are just a few steps away from living the much coveted American dream.
Analyse the pros and cons of every investment pathway and pick the one which best suits your interests. If you want to jump to foreign investing, join Stockal to carve a reliable, diverse, exciting investment journey.
Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer Can Win You The Compensation You Deserve
How many times have you wondered, How much money am I entitled to get from my insurance company? Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer can help you recover the money you deserve after all of your property has been destroyed. Whether it’s due to natural disaster, theft or some other reason, Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer will ensure that you get the compensation you need to rebuild your life and your home and help you avoid being victimized again. A homeowners insurance claim lawyer can win you the compensation you deserve if your home is damaged or destroyed by an unexpected event. The average cost to repair or rebuild an average-sized house will range between $70,000 and $200,000 depending on where you live and the extent of the damage caused by the event in question. While it’s not always easy to get your insurer to pay up, a Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer can take advantage of any legal loopholes to make sure you’re compensated fairly based on the circumstances at hand.
What Is Wrong With These Policies?
1. Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer are not required to represent you in a contingency fee agreement. This means that the lawyer will be able to take up to 33% of your settlement, even if they do nothing for you at all. Furthermore, the attorney can keep your file open for years and still get paid by you! This is what’s wrong with these policies! – There are some lawyers out there who have been practicing law for decades. They’ve been doing this so long because it’s so lucrative. – These people don’t care about helping you as much as they care about making money off of you, which is why Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer should be ethically prohibited from taking more than 10%. They’re good people who care about their clients and want to see them succeed! It would only benefit the client to know that their lawyer was going to work hard on their behalf and make sure that they were going to be taken care of financially. But due to the fact that these agreements are often hidden, many clients just think they’re getting shafted when really, it’s just an unfair business practice. So how does one avoid such unethical practices? That’s easy: When searching for a home-owner insurance claim lawyer, always ask about fees BEFORE agreeing on anything else. If he or she says You have to call my office, then run away fast! It is important not only because we deserve better but also because our very lives depend on it.
If You Are Involved In A Scenario, How Will It Affect You?
If you are involved in a scenario where someone has been injured on your property or had property damage, it is important to contact a Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer. This type of lawyer will be able to help you file the necessary paperwork and make sure that you get the compensation you deserve. A good attorney will negotiate for damages with the at-fault party, and if need be, take legal action against them to ensure you receive what you are owed. The attorneys at Diamond Legal Services have been helping people through these types of cases for years, so don’t hesitate to call us today! We know exactly how this process works and can help you recover the money that belongs to you. It doesn’t matter who was responsible – we will fight for you every step of the way.
Getting Help From A Maryland Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer
If you have a homeowners insurance claim, it is important to get help from a Maryland Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer. Some of the most common claims that homeowners make are for loss of use, additional living expenses, and property damage. A Maryland homeowners insurance claim lawyer can help you understand your rights so that you can receive the compensation you deserve. For example, if you are unable to live in your home because of water or fire damage and the incident was not caused by neglect on your part, then you may be able to file a claim for damages with your insurer. Contacting an experienced Maryland homeowners insurance claim lawyer can help ensure that all necessary paperwork is filed properly. They will also let you know what documentation is required to process your claim.
Why A Maryland Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer May Be Your Best Option
Homeowners insurance claim lawyers are the best option for homeowners who have been wronged by their insurance company. They’re qualified to handle a variety of cases and can be your advocate in court. Plus, they know the law and how to win you the compensation you deserve. For example, one homeowner was denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition that had never impacted his life before. His lawyer got him $1 million. A Maryland Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer will work tirelessly on your behalf to make sure that you get the payout you deserve. These experienced attorneys know what it takes to stand up against an insurer who may be trying to take advantage of you or denying you coverage that is rightfully yours.
The benefits of hiring a home insurance claim attorney include:
– An expert in understanding complex legal claims relating to home policies
– Having someone stand up for your rights
– Comprehension of all legal avenues
– Familiarity with local laws and judges, as well as those nationwide
Why I Hate Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer
I hate Homeowners Insurance Claim Lawyer because I’ve had to call them in the past and they made me feel stupid when I called about my claim. They were rude and unhelpful. Their customer service is terrible, so I’m pretty sure that’s what everyone who has to deal with them feels like too. It sucks being on the other side of a bad experience, but it also sucks having your insurance company treat you poorly.
I’ll never forget how long I was on hold before someone finally answered my call and helped me. It felt like an eternity as time passed by without any assistance coming through the phone line. I eventually hung up without receiving any help from their company and lost out on a lot of money for not following through with my claim properly.
Luckily for homeowners dealing with claims issues, there are law firms out there who specialize in this type of law that can offer assistance at no cost to you! It’s not just a one-sided battle anymore; there are companies out there fighting for you!
Crypto News5 months ago
Blockchain Development – Top Programming Languages That Are Best
Business5 months ago
Which Permanent Life Insurance Policy is Right for You?
Business5 months ago
Twisted Hemp Wraps Plain Jane
Crypto News5 months ago
ZILLIQA Price Prediction
Business5 months ago
Why you Should Buy Taj Residencia Files from Sigma Properties?
Business5 months ago
11 Best Places to Find Online Real Estate Jobs
Parenting and Child Care5 months ago
Funbikes Bambino 250w Blue Kids Electrical 24V Ride On Car Mini Quad
Crypto News5 months ago
RAVENCOIN Price Prediction